FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS R300 OR MORE!
July 12, 2017
Prepare your skin? OMG!! What on earth is that? Preparing your skin is in fact the MOST important part of makeup application (and can take longer but the results are SO worth it).
In fact the key to flawless, healthy skin begins with great skin preparation. Skin does not look it’s happiest when it is dry, tired, cracked or oily.
So essentially good skin prep = natural, flawless glowing skin. Do you ever suffer from the following:
1) your makeup separates on the face before the end of the day?
2) your makeup creases easily
3) your makeup is streaky/blotchy or uneven
4) you break out regularly
5) you have some shiny patches/oily skin
If you answered yes to any of the above it might NOT be your makeup but....you might need to consider using a 'primer' or even better one of the HEAN or AA Cosmetics primers.
Primer + Foundation like....Mac and Cheese :) always together!
7 different primers from GLAMORE COSMETICS!!
HEAN has 3 different Primers that are tailor made for different skin problems.
1) if you have oily skin you can use our oil free primer. this is great as a pore filler as it smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. This primer has a blurring effect on the skin, besides that, it has a mattifying effect. If you have oily skin, your oils will be controlled through the day with this bad boy.
2) If you have dry skin then this one is for you! I was so pleased when HEAN introduced this primer because now we cater for all skin types! If your makeup tends to go Cakey due to your skin being dry, then start with this under your base. 'this works amazingly well on my clients that are dry especially with our weather being crazy most of the time.'- Nafeesa k , our Make up Artist
3) This one we found is great for young skin and normal skin types. The interesting part about this primer is that it forms a protective layer on your skin against air pollution. How amazing is that! A great all rounder and can be used with or without makeup.
And then we have the 4 very AWESOME primers from AA Cosmetics. These are fantastic because they address specific skin concerns such as aging, shine, redness and enlarged pores. You can find them here:
The green bottle (anti redness)is for skin that has redness. we recommend this to people who suffer from redness that shows through foundation, people who have acne and rosacea.
The pink bottle (calming) we found is great for extremely sensitive skin or its good to use when your skin becomes irritated. iT's not called the calming primer for nothing!
Our Gold bottle (Anti Age) is a beautiful primer for people over 30 years of age. The thick consistency helps to fill in pores and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles this is great for under your favorite base.
Last but certainly not least is our Anti Shine primer (silver bottle) this is magic in a bottle. The consistency starts off as a liquid and turns into a gel as you massage this into your skin. "This primer will be in my personal and professional kits as long as it is available. This is SO good' - Nafeesa k, Glamore makeup artist.
As long as you are using a primer that suits your skin and your skins needs, your makeup will look flawless and your skin will be taken care of at the same time. Remember, good skin = amazing makeup.
Protect your skin!
Until next week.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 17, 2017
August 08, 2017
August 01, 2017
Book Now! Durban Umhlanga Hotel. Two time slots with a very special guest. Don't Miss Out! Small classes and it will be an incredible experience!